Show Racism the Red Card is an anti-racist campaigning and educational charity. Our aim is to combat racism through enabling role models, who are predominantly but not exclusively footballers, to present an anti-racist message to young people and society.
We are seeking to recruit a Campaign Worker to join our team in Wales.
The post will involve the delivery of anti-racist workshops to young people and organisations across Wales, working with under-represented groups towards social inclusion, evaluation of educational work and event organisation.
35 hrs / week
Salary: £19,427 – £21,306 (NJC points 22 – 25)
The successful candidate must have the following:
• Experience in a similar role including delivering workshops to young people and adults
• Excellent communications skills; written, telephone and inter personal
• Commitment to anti-racism
• Ability to meet specific deadlines under pressure
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Excellent computer skills
• Knowledge of Wales minority ethnic community and issues affecting them
• Knowledge of Wales educational system
• Working with community groups and the voluntary sector
For an application pack:
tel: 07989 191 788 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 12th June.
This post is funded by the Big Lottery.
SRTRC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.