You may have performed a similar role for at least a year and/ or had some solid training experience (internship or other).
You will be able to write very well in English, know how to tell stories, manage social media accounts and deliver projects. If you can add creativity and a commitment to learn, we want to hear from you.
We are an international NGO with offices in London and Amsterdam, working in over 45 countries on issues related to social inclusion, anti-discrimination, diversity and governance. Our work is focused in football and uses the sport to achieve social change.
Our working language is English, if you are fluent in another European language it would be an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to develop great online and social media content
- A digital native comfortable across twitter, facebook, instagram
- Keen to learn new technical skills
- Interested in changing football in and social change through football
- Someone who likes the buzz of working in a team
- A multi-tasker
Email us your CV and a letter of motivation, by 1 March 2020, to email@example.com, detailing your suitability for this position based on your experience and the personal specification, addressing the criteria below;
- Experience writing content: web and social
- Interest in Human Rights issues / International Affairs & Sport
- Relationship management