Fare is an international NGO operating out of London and Amsterdam, working in international football with stakeholders including governing bodies, other NGOs, and our members to challenge discrimination and use football as a means of inclusion.
As a Finance and Admin Assistant you will have the opportunity to work within a role that provides a variety of responsibilities to support the Finance Manager and the wider business.
If you are a focused individual with a passion for social change and an understanding of the role that football can play to achieve it, you may be the person we are looking for.
Please apply here: https://www.totaljobs.com/job/finance-assistant/fare-network-job89343661
The Job Description has these elements:
· To assist in the financial and administrative management of the Fare network, within the policies and objectives agreed by Board Members
· To take part in developing income streams for the organisation through grant-aid, fund-raising sponsorship, etc
- To maintain the purchase ledger, including processing and preparing supplier invoices and staff expenses, for payment and filing.
- To process and reconcile petty cash and bank card expenses
- To record and post transactions accurately on to the Accounts package
- Bank reconciliation
- To assist in the management, review and reconciliation of Projects
- To manage and process event logistics
- To assist in managing the purchasing and distribution of organisation resources.
- Assist in preparation of monthly management reports
- To carry out any other ad hoc duties in conjunction with Finance Manager
Key Skills requirements
- Experience of working in an accounts position for a minimum of two years
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Sage / MS Excel
- Able to manage and prioritise workload
Note: The work of the Finance assistant may require evening and weekend working, and, on occasions, travel out of the country.