The Fare network is seeking a Campaigns Intern to work in its London based office to help organise and deliver the Football People action weeks.
The position will provide the applicant with a great opportunity to broaden their skills and experience whilst being involved in the largest Europe-wide campaign against discrimination in football.
Fare network is a not-for-profit organisation which is active in over 43 countries aiming to help support and coordinate efforts across borders and strengthen activity at national level. The network consists of football governing bodies, fan clubs, ethnic minority organisations, community organisations, football clubs and a variety of NGOs across Europe.
- A self-starter, able to act on own initiative and to organise, plan and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines. The right person must be punctual, reliable and be able to pay attention to detail.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English. You may be required to do research and write texts for the website.
- Additional language skills desired, especially French
- Enthusiastic and flexible
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Flickr
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, image editing and html code
Closing date for receipt of applications: 25th April 2014
Interviews to be held 1st and 2nd May 2014.
Starting date Mid-May
Duration Six Months
Send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest News Articles
Fare statement regarding Syzman Marciniak
MEMBERSHIP FOR 2023 - 2026 IS OPEN
Football v Homophobia Month of Action 2022
For the 2022 Football v Homophobia Month of Action, Fare are proud to announce a number of new initiatives we will deliver with FvH in the coming…
International Women’s Day 2022: #BreakTheBias in Football
This International Womens Day Fare is celebrating women creating change in and through football
Equality & Inclusion in Football Conference 2023
Join us in Lisbon, 15 and 16 June 2023
Russian Football Union sanctions player for reacting to racist abuse
A player of the Russian Premier League side FC Rostov was sanctioned by the Russian football authorities after he responded to racist abuse aimed…